- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Visit the "birthplace" of the Caesar salad, and hear about the city's glamorous golden age when celebrities frequented the elegant restaurants here. Make a stop at Tijuana's oldest open-air market to discover local cheeses, fresh fruits, and regional specialty products from all over Mexico. Get a sense of what life is like in one of the world's busiest border-crossing cities, and learn how modern young chefs are driving Tijuana's culinary scene.
Before you say farewell to your guide and the rest of your small group (of no more than 12), get plenty of tips on what to do–and where else to eat!–during your stay in Tijuana. The tour concludes back at the meeting place around 7pm.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Just a few blocks away from downtown Tijuana. Public transportation available.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tijuana street tacos
- Local English-speaking guide
- Samplings at three different food stops plus dessert
- Public transportation fare
- Additional food and drink
- Extra taxis or cross-border shuttles after tour has ended
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and attire are recommended, as well as layers or a light jacket for cool evenings
- Maximum group size of 12 people
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Leigh C, October 2016
I was a little nervous about the trip so I called the number on the itinerary. It was a wrong number but he knew the number that i needed. So, I called the new number and spoke directly with Alex, our guide. It turns out my husband and I were the only ones scheduled for the tour. So, we ended up with a wonderful, personalized tour of some eating establishments in Tijuana. It was a great experience. Alex was very knowledgeable and personable and the food was delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our day!
Reviewed by: Ward S, March 2016
Excellent. Derrick is a very knowledgeable and pleasant guide. The food choices were terrific.