Cruise along San Diego's waterfront, admiring spectacular views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado Island, Shelter Island and the Embarcadero. Check out the restaurants, shops and clubs — some of which occupy historic Victorian-era buildings — in the lively Gaslamp Quarter. Ride through the up-and-coming East Village area with its hotels, trendy boutiques and art galleries.
Depending on the skill level of your small group, ride approximately 6 to 10 miles (10 to 16 km) in the course of your tour. Keep energized with complimentary bottled water and snacks, and pause to capture gorgeous photos along your way. Conclude your 3-hour bike tour where you began it with a much better sense of San Diego's character and landmarks and where you'd like to spend more time.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Diego Guided Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum of 10 passengers numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.